What cooling fans do you use for you light canapies?

TonyInVa

(edited)

What cooling fans do you use for your light canapies? A link would be great. I have seen some but not sure what power supply to use.

Edited by TonyInVa

IceCap makes fans that ramp up and down based on their attached temp probe.

They work great and are quiet but do not turn completely off when the hood temp drops at the time the lights turn off. Attaching them to an apex or timer fixes that.

More expensive than computer fans, but the automatic adjustability is a cool feature and you don’t need any diy wiring or power adapters and extensions.

I have my 2 pushing cooler air into the hood, hot air escapes through vent holes on the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IceCap makes fans that ramp up and down based on their attached temp probe.

They work great and are quiet but do not turn completely off when the hood temp drops at the time the lights turn off. Attaching them to an apex or timer fixes that.

More expensive than computer fans, but the automatic adjustability is a cool feature and you don’t need any diy wiring or power adapters and extensions.

I have my 2 pushing cooler air into the hood, hot air escapes through vent holes on the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i looked at the Ice Cap Smart Fans. They seemed to get mixed reviews. I figured I could get something with a better price and hook up to my Apex.

I have one of these that I'm wiring to my controller. It will come when/if the water temp rises. 

Thanks for the reply. This is what I am looking for.