For sale - Large reef tank, live rock, and collection of tanks, etc

MikeMumma

Due to an upcoming move, I am getting out of the fish hobby.  I have a set of tanks and supplies I would prefer to sell all together.  I would sell the live rock/livestock separately.  I would prefer to sell the entire collection of tanks and supplies, so big discount if you are willing to take the entire collection.  Included are:

Approximately 120 gallon reef tank.  Dimensions are 4ft wide by 2 feet deep by 28 inches high.  Includes, Marineland T5/halide combo light, stand, skimmer, sump with pump, 4-stage RO unit, chiller, etc.  Live rock has lots of soft corals(mushroom and hairy ricordia), an urchin, chocolate chip star, and a royal gramma.

Other tanks include a 25 gallon aquapod with LED lights and stand, 55 gallon tall with LED lights and stand (currently set-up as freshwater), a 48 gallon bowfront with stand, and about 6 or 7 smaller tanks.  Lots of various supplies (pumps, chemicals, supplement, you name it).

I tried uploading photos, but kept getting message that file was too big.  But send me an email at mike@iei.us and I can email you some photos.

I would be willing to answer questions but I ask that you are a serious buyer and are interested in the large reef tank or livestock, and/or at least a few of the smaller tanks, as I need to sell off as much stuff as I can quickly.

Also, please make reasonable offers.  I'm thinking 2,000 for everything.  Thanks.

Mike 301-875-7354

Edited by MikeMumma

Hey Mike,

Sorry to see you go. We normally let our regular members do a one time getting out for sale post, but we do require that everything being sold have an asking price. You can put an OBO with it, but everything FS need at least an asking price. Thanks!

Is that 25G a bio cube?

I am looking for a Bio cube in the size range.