Skimmer type?????????

coralluvr

Are you looking for a sump or a hang on skimmer?

I use an Aqua-c EV-180 and I'm happy with it. I've heard lots of good things about the ASM skimmers too.

Are you looking for a sump or a hang on skimmer?

I use an Aqua-c EV-180 and I'm happy with it. I've heard lots of good things about the ASM skimmers too.

Sump, Thanks.

I have a top pathom TF200A with a almost new mag 5 pump (1 month old) that I trying to sell, I up graded to a bigger skimmer because I added a 90 gal sump to my 240. The skimmer has worked great for me for 2 1/2 years. I know everyone has their opinions on skimmers, but I know alot of people running these skimmer and pump setup with great success. I looking to get $175 or BO. You can goto there website for specs on the skimmer.

Eric

I have a brand new Euro-Reef RS5-2. Dimensions: 20 in H x 5 in diameter. Comes with a brand new Sedra 3500 pump. $225

-- Rob

Kinda undersized for a 120 gallon tank though, or?

I would say so. I have ER CS5-2 on my 120 gal and need upgrade ASAP. It was OK before I got all that fish :)

if you are looking for a good skimmer, take a look at the ASM series, bets for 120 will be a ASM2 or ASM3.

if you are looking for a sump in your sump pump then look for a Mag 9, Silent Pump, or equivalent. keep in mind that Mag's don't restart right away after loosinig power.

When you come pick up the rocks I will show you what I have on my 90g. You will need something bigger than what I got though. I also have one I can let you have for cheap as a temporary skimmer if you need it until you get a better one.