return from AWOL

Guest goblinshark

Guest goblinshark

Hey all,

Im back on the forums. been out of it for a few months cuz ive been real busy with the end of school and exams then trips and vacation. my tanks suffered too. one of my powerheads decided ot fall apart and leach toxic metals into my 46 gallon killing everything except fish and arthropods. my other tanks are ok. i think im breaking down some for college soon, cuz im relocating to the west coast.

Hey all,

Im back on the forums. been out of it for a few months cuz ive been real busy with the end of school and exams then trips and vacation. my tanks suffered too. one of my powerheads decided ot fall apart and leach toxic metals into my 46 gallon killing everything except fish and arthropods. my other tanks are ok. i think im breaking down some for college soon, cuz im relocating to the west coast.

Well then, welcome back! :)

Welcome back,

What powerhead broke, any idea why?

If you got time, stop out at the social tomorrow!!!

Guest goblinshark
(edited)

this crappy lil azoo one i had blowing on my GSP i cam home the tank was all cloudy and the top was like ripped off..i thought it shortedbut the fish are fat and happy. it was weird. cant make the social, that place is like an hour from me

Edited by goblinshark

good to hear from you again Ben

I had two Azoo also, and they quit working after a year.. I am replacing them with Maxi Jet... after RIO and Azoo, and others not worth metnoning I say Maxi Jet is the bets out there for the price... of course you got Tunze and others, but those are for the rich.. who can afford them :biggrin:

Hello Ben! I wondered a few weeks back what happened to you since you hadn't posted for a while. How was the trip that you won through the contest (I think it was a contest?)?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest goblinshark

augh sorry guys! I'm so busy now i keep forgetting about this board. Im trapped in a new hobby, collecting records, NEVER start its a horrible adiction. Is there a meeting coming up soon? Id love to get some frags and such to leave my dad and bro something to work with when i go off to college.

Eve, i dont know what youre talking about? I won no trip?

Im prolly setting up a nanocube in college, the seattle reef club is really tiny tho, so harder to get frags. And dont worry guys you havnt totally lost me. Next summer im studying DEEP SEA CORAL in the Aleutians off alaska! its gonna rock. I was invited to MACNA this year, howver its the days I start college so I cant go :( Im sorry ive become much less active, work is draining and i dont have the time to invest in my aquariums as much. ill be around tho.