Online Fish Stores SEO

Bruleyii

I sometimes search to see what going prices are for certain fish to see if they come down in the affordable range. I always end up just looking at LA because googling for fish for sale always returns very minimal results. I just got 5 pages into google and found maybe 5 total online stores. It just blows my mind how many of these stores dont try and get better ranking in search results. Just a thought. 

I sometimes search to see what going prices are for certain fish to see if they come down in the affordable range. I always end up just looking at LA because googling for fish for sale always returns very minimal results. I just got 5 pages into google and found maybe 5 total online stores. It just blows my mind how many of these stores dont try and get better ranking in search results. Just a thought. 

No, they dont. Especially locals. For some reason, I think, most LFS havent bought into the idea of online shopping yet, and still wait for those walk-ins... 

No, they dont. Especially locals. For some reason, I think, most LFS havent bought into the idea of online shopping yet, and still wait for those walk-ins... 

It's not just local stores though. There are some online only or primarily online stores that still have really bad SEO. Is it just because of lack of funding or more so lack of care/know how?

It's not just local stores though. There are some online only or primarily online stores that still have really bad SEO. Is it just because of lack of funding or more so lack of care/know how?

probably a combination of everything. you should talk to them and see if you can help if that's your expertise..

Just so everybody else knows: "Search Engine Optimization."

You should talk to them and see if you can help if that's your expertise..

Side hustle brother!