(Re) New to WAMAS

Hi, I am new oldie to the area (well, not there just yet). My wife and I are returning to the area after a 13 year hiatus (N. Carolina and Alabama). We are under contract for a home in the Old Bridge area of Woodbridge.

I was a member here before and a member of CMAS. I am also hmoore on RC. I hope to get another tank started there soon enough. If anyone knows an admin on CMAS (George, geofloors?), I cannot get my user/pass to work.

Thanks. I look forward to being back in "the DC area". Lake Ridge seemed like a really nice place to live.

A little background:

I currently have a 37G setup after selling my 135G locally. I have a pair of Osc clowns that I've had for 10 years now. I also have a 7 yo Yellow Tang I couldn't sell locally. My Powder Blue sold quickly. So, they're coming with me, I guess.

I want to get a tank near the 300G mark. I've contacted James at Envision Acrylics (EA). I had a 628G (made by EA) but that's been a while. Plus, I see that there is a local Acrylic guy in Manassas. So, that might be a more pragmatic option.

The good thing is that I still have a lot of my equipment (Tunzes, Litermeter III, Calcium / Kalk Rx, Skimmer, etc).

Old CMAS thread (many pics are missing, many still there near the end):

http://www.cmas-md.org/forum/tank-build-journals/3847-the-tank-was-here-but-now-i-m-moving-changed-from-the-tank-is-here?start=798#68541