The Cozy Clownfish

dchild

Thanks for posting. I had no idea that store was there! I stopped by there this afternoon and Terri gave me a quick tour of their operation.

They are a start-up shop and are currently focused on tank set up and maintenance for commercial, schools and individuals but they have a decent inventory of supplies and will special order for customers. They have a limited stock of fish on hand at the moment but are working to expand the inventory. Yes, they do actually QT their fish before placing them on the floor for sale.

The Cozy Clownfish supports PVAS already and Terri will talk to the owners about supporting WAMAS and offering a discount to WAMAS members. She mentioned that someone had stopped in and was supposed to drop off some WAMAS cards?

Steven, thanks for the input. Looks like BRK and F&F are getting some more competition in the area. I hope those of us who appreciate service, quality and WAMAS support don't forget to support BRK and F&F. There is room for everyone :bounce: just remember who? those who helped us greatly are....

• 2 years later...

Cozy Clownfish is definitely a small shop. But they carry some nice corals and fish. Pricing is decent. And the guarantee could make it worth it for some - although the guarantee appears to be down to 3 days instead of the 2 weeks noted in the OP.

The staff is very welcoming - almost too much at times, but they are very helpful and willing to answer any question you throw at them.

I have mentioned The Cozy Clownfish several times over the past 1 1/2 years here on WAMAS. They are the ones the initially set up my tank. Everyone there is very helpful and Greg is a great guy.

I guess Teri wasn't aware of this but they already give 10% discount on all dry goods to WAMAS members. If you have any questions talk to Greg.

I guess Teri wasn't aware of this but they already give 10% discount on all dry goods to WAMAS members. If you have any questions talk to Greg.

The discussion I had with Teri was in 2006. They started offering the 10% discount after that.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this thread was re-dug up.........

They have nice freshwater stuff also.......

great QT process!!

Bryan