OMG! another election.

TonyB13

So i cant make a decision on which light im gonna let you all decide. My tank is 8 feet by 28 by 28.

2 Ati 48 inch dimmable with 8 bulbs.

5 Reef breeders Aquasanrise Plus R60.

Price is almost identicalvote ends this Friday at 1400 when I get off work

Thanks

Edited by TonyB13

I would suggest non dimmable ati t5 fixtures. Then get a couple xho reefbrite strips to give you that extra pop. Have them come on first then your t5s to help simulate the dusk till dawn.

Is this a fish only or a reef? I'm assuming reef because you want the dimmable.

Blue led brings out a lot of flouresance in your corals. Some people like it some don't..

I get shimmer from my reefbrite strip but not like a radion or kessil gives people. Once my ati turns on it pretty much eliminates most shimmer. If you really want shimmer you should stick with led or consider metal halides.

I run t5s because I feel it's healthier for my corals and it eliminates the shadows you get from led fixtures.

Blue led brings out a lot of flouresance in your corals. Some people like it some don't..

I get shimmer from my reefbrite strip but not like a radion or kessil gives people. Once my ati turns on it pretty much eliminates most shimmer. If you really want shimmer you should stick with led or consider metal halides.

I run t5s because I feel it's healthier for my corals and it eliminates the shadows you get from led fixtures.

So If I kept my kessils you think if I added the T5 Ati's it would kill the shimmer too?

The other thing I was thinking was going with two 36 in Atix8 with 3 kessils one on each end and one in between the two ati's.