Can you guys stage an intervention

mari.harutunian

I bought a toadstool leather, green finger leather, and sunset montipora today... I bought 17 frags from the PA frag swap a month or so ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me them and you'll be safe

Lol I actually was considering fragging the 4"x4" Hollywood stunner chalice I got for $5 but first I need to learn how to frag. Other than that all my frags are going to be hoarded.

Edited by mari.harutunian

I crammed over 40 pieces of coral in a tiny 20G tank. And I always want more because I still have rock available. And I'm looking to buy those magnet rocks so I can start building upwards lol.

I crammed over 40 pieces of coral in a tiny 20G tank. And I always want more because I still have rock available. And I'm looking to buy those magnet rocks so I can start building upwards lol.

Idk how your tank is going to handle growth.. also those rocks have bad reviews. You could probably make your own too. They're super expensive.

Idk how your tank is going to handle growth.. also those rocks have bad reviews. You could probably make your own too. They're super expensive.

I'm upgrading again. Thinking about going 60G as I got some space at home cleared up.

I'm upgrading again. Thinking about going 60G as I got some space at home cleared up.

Sounds fun! I might be starting a 60 gallon low nutrient/ seahorse species tank.... but also maybe not...

Sounds fun! I might be starting a 60 gallon low nutrient/ seahorse species tank.... but also maybe not...

I have no idea the cares and needs of seahorses. Id love to try it one day.

I have no idea the cares and needs of seahorses. Id love to try it one day.

They are very slow feeders so any fish fast and voracious enough to outcompete them is a no. Any stinging corals are a no. You need great water and some need twice a day feeding. They've got a decent amount of required maintenance but they are keepable unlike the way mandarins are- at least as far as I've read into seahorses.