Anemone question

Mattb1612

So I have had this rainbow tip anemone for 4 months he was doing great. I feedback him squid once a week. I feed him a bigger piece then usual yesterday and now he split. Did I do something wrong? I am also waiting two week to do 15 percent water change since I want to see if I can do that my params are as follows:

Nitrates .08

Phosphate 0

Calcium 415

Alk 9.2

Mag1450

Oh I have been dosing strodium iodine and potassium. He hasn't moved in 3 months now the two are going in different directions?

Salinity is pretty high but nems split for all sorts of unknown reasons I wouldn't worry unless they look like Thier going downhill. Could be just from feeding it. You technically don't need to feed it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I went to the Wamas meeting and they where talking about bionic trace elements and I did some research my corals seem to be growing a little bit more and perking up I am 3 weeks into so it's still hard to tell. The reason I do higher mix is because I keep higher trace elements then I heard corals don't mind the higher salinity. Reef escape gave me the idea and everything is working so far. Thanks Dan now I just have to move some corals out of its way lol