Filter socks

Joshifer

I put my filter socks in the washer machine because they was backing up.

Hot water. 2 caps of bleach.

Let it finish. Did it again. Hot water. 2 caps of prime. And 2 caps of api cheapo chlorine remover.

Think their safe to reuse immediately?

I always let mine sit for a day. Not sure why but I think someone said to let them dry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hum. My Chemipure elite is gonna dry out. Guess I can store it in tupperware. Thanks.

Hopefully someone else chimes in. I always had extras so I rotated them and let them always dry out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm gonna start doing that. They were only in there a week and clogged. The Chemipure had a lot to do with it. It just leaks brown stuff forever lol

Rinse your chemipure bag before using it to get the GFO (granular ferric oxide - the brown stuff you're noticing) fines out 

Let the socks dry and any residual chlorine will be removed. 

Rinse your chemipure bag before using it to get the GFO (granular ferric oxide - the brown stuff you're noticing) fines out

Let the socks dry and any residual chlorine will be removed.

I let water run over the Chemipure in a tub for like 20 mins straight still brown water I figured that's the product lol. I'll do it again. And yeah socks are on a rack drying. Thanks

I let water run over the Chemipure in a tub for like 20 mins straight still brown water I figured that's the product lol. I'll do it again. And yeah socks are on a rack drying. Thanks

Try letting it run thru the bag. Twenty minutes is a long time. 

Don't crush or rub it. Just run under water until clear as it easily breaks up the gfo and will make it keep running brown. All you should have to do is just run it under water for about 30 sec

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

(edited)

Don't crush or rub it. Just run under water until clear as it easily breaks up the gfo and will make it keep running brown. All you should have to do is just run it under water for about 30 sec

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks. This is the first time I'm using it I didn't know. Lol directions on label are vague.i probably washed out a month of it Edited by Joshifer