Mr Aqua 22 Gallon Build

Denis

Finally thought I would show a build of mine and what better way than to start a brand new one. Decided to build a shallow sps tank using the 22 gallon.

Equipment I will be buying:

-Mr Aqua 22 Gallon (36x12x12)

-DIY Stand

-Vertex Omega 130 Protein Skimmer

-Skimz UP34 Acrylic Sump

-Tunze 3155 ATO System

-2 BRS 1.1ml Dosers

-2 Dimmable 165watt LED lights. Although I thought I was gonna go with something else, I have

always used this and it's worked for me. 

-Neptune system Apex Classic

All other little things; wave maker, heaters, live rock, coral will be coming from a 50 gallon cube that I currently have and will be gifting to my mom and if not, selling it. Anyone who has any feedback on the list of items I will be buying and has any suggestions, would be great!

(edited)

So I went and made some purchases today. I ended up going with a

-Mr Aqua 22 gallon Low Iron

-Vertex Omega 130

-Skimz Sumpro UP34

-Tunze 3155 ATO

-However instead of going with the Neptune apex, I decided to take the risk and pre-order the VERTEX CEREBRA PRIMA controller.

I will be adding photos throughout this build as soon as I have something to take pictures of.

Edited by Denis

(edited)

Very nice. It seems like some people get bored of them however I just needed something smaller and loved the dimensions. Can't wait to start sharing some pictures.

Edited by Denis

Finally I have received most of my order except for the Vertex Cerebra.

an287l.jpg

As for anyone who knows my Olde English Bulldogge. He needs to be center of attention at all times.

Mr Aqua 22 gallon

xnyh38.jpg

Skimz Sumpro UP34

2zqg5e8.jpg

359cvfs.jpg

Vertex Omega 130

Tunze 3155

29ddchg.jpg

So far so good. Everything was packed very well and it all came on time with no issues.

• 2 months later...