advice for coral feeding

Irishfist25

so im looking to start spot feeding my coral and need recommendations on whats the best overall food to use.  Ive searched online and reef roids, reef chili, coral frenzy all come up, but most of the posts are from years ago.  So i would be feeding 2x a week, my coral list is as follows: 

frogspawn

multiple zoas

green sinularia

long polyp leather

palm cloves

candy cane

favia(not sure what kind, but looks like watermelon)

Im also getting 3 different gorgs in a couple days, all photosynthetic

i know that my coral dont necessarily need feeding.  they seem to be doing just fine, but im looking to accelerate growth and make sure they continue to thrive.  thats why i would only feed 1-2 times a week.  Any suggestions or information from experience is greatly appreciated.  Thank you

(edited)

My favorite for larger mouth corals like your frogspawn and candy cane is Fauna Marin LPS pellets. For small mouth corals like goniopora, birdsnest, other SPS I make a mixture of powdered phyto (I think it is called PhytoPlan), a little bit of reef roid, and goniopower. For the medium mouths like the ZOA's I make some Fauna Marin ZOA/ricordea food. I also dose Sponge Power, Amino Acid Concentrate LPS, Pohl's Coral Vitalizer and Pohls Xtra Concentrate from Korallen-Zucht.

You do need to be careful about using these micro particle foods like reef roids because hydroids lloovvee it and can become a problem.

Edited by Squishie89

anybody else?  i know a lot of you feed your corals something.  let me know what you've tried and what you like best.  im not looking to feed 5 different types of food.  just one all around food that will benefit the coral

I grind up fish food, pellets and flakes into a powder(in a dedicated coffee grinder). Mix with salt water and spot feed I use this mix to feed everything... when i feed which is not often..