Tank stocking ideas needed

WilRams

Looking to add a couple fish. I need some ideas. It is an Innovative Marine 50 Lagoon AIO. Display dimensions are 30x20x16. Corals are all Z/P's, Acans, and a couple shrooms. Current stocking is 2 snowflake clowns, tail spot blenny, and a six line wrasse. Anyone have suggestions? 

Potters Angel (my favorite)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Looks like you are not planning on SPS so this is the way to go

Potters Angel (my favorite)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-1  high chance of eating your acans.

Any of the Paracheilinus, Wetmorella, or Macropharyngodon wrasses would be good community options.

A dottyback would be cool and most are aquacultured now.

If your a fan of puffers, you could do any of the toby puffers (Canthigaster genus) these will eat small hermits and flipped snails but would be cool.

Once the tank is a bit more established you could do dragon face pipefish.

Cardinals are always a good option for small tanks. I am a fan of the yellow stripe cardinals.

you could do a pistol shrimp prawn goby pair always cool to watch work together.

There are lots of options.  

(edited)

Have you considered a fang blenny from the meiacanthus family?

My green canary blenny (meiacanthus tongaensis) is always out and about throughout the water column... brave and curious yet incredibly peaceful... and gets along great with my tail spot blenny and pink-streaked wrasse.

They tend to be very coral and invert (other than some worms and pods) safe. And the only fish they tend to not get along with are other fang blennies (unless it's a mated pair).

Edited by malacoda

Have you considered a fang blenny from the meiacanthus family?

My green canary blenny (meiacanthus tongaensis) is always out and about throughout the water column... brave and curious yet incredibly peaceful... and gets along great with my tail spot blenny and pink-streaked wrasse.

They tend to be very coral and invert (other than some worms and pods) safe. And the only fish they tend to not get along with are other fang blennies (unless it's a mated pair).

+1  blennies are a good idea as well.  Me personally am a fan of the midas blenny over the others.