Spring Meeting May 20

dbartco

GARY HUSH!

I'm to shy to let Eve know I have a crush on her! ...ah, I mean her tanks! ;)

Name tags we have, but we can always have a show of hands then?

Craig is right about more than Quarterly meetings, mainly for in the past we have had so many DIY GET-TOGETHERS going on, which filled the in between times! (Kalk Reactors, food Making, top-off switches, group orders, etc) and hopefully those will continue!

I have another idea! (sorry) Is there a raffle at each meeting? Like a door prize or something? It could even be an optional thing (like a 50/50 raffle or something with proceeds going to a reef conservation organization)! If you already do this, I'm sorry again for posting the idea. May 20 will be my first meeting :) Does it show?

so what's in the bag for after the June 3 trip and May 20 meeting?

Barry from clams direct

Julian Sprung next april - same weekend at thatfishplace weekend event - we get Julian for Sunday meeting.

poll party in July

BRK social - can try to get it so we can have a bbq grill and cook some dogs and burgers if anyone would be game for that. [and if anyone wants to pay the fee, you can grill a koi :drink: just kidding - got your attention]

Dave is working on getting more speakers ligned up.

I have another idea! (sorry) Is there a raffle at each meeting? Like a door prize or something? It could even be an optional thing (like a 50/50 raffle or something with proceeds going to a reef conservation organization)! If you already do this, I'm sorry again for posting the idea. May 20 will be my first meeting :) Does it show?

There are plenty of donations for raffle and door prizes. Lots of good stuff!!! :bluefish: