So I finally joined....

londonloco

I finally joined Wamas. Paid via paypal on 3/25. Recieved my card. I wanted to introduce myself and post some pics of my reef ..so I applied for a password for the gallery. I never received a reply. I reapplied, SEVEN times. I still can't post pics to the gallery. Can anyone help me get a password so I can post some pics?

I finally joined Wamas. Paid via paypal on 3/25. Recieved my card. I wanted to introduce myself and post some pics of my reef ..so I applied for a password for the gallery. I never received a reply. I reapplied, SEVEN times. I still can't post pics to the gallery. Can anyone help me get a password so I can post some pics?

loco que paso? Bienvenido, I started posting about 2 days ago myself so I'm still a little wet behind the ears. Cheers M8

So sorry for the inconvenience, there seems to be an issue with the gallery password file. We will be updating the software with the integrated Invision Gallery program shortly, and then we will no longer need a separate password/login.

We are just a bit short staffed in the IT department right now, but we're working on it and should have it resolved shortly.

Happy Reefing!

Glenn

Cool

Looks like Manassas is the place to be...

Especially with BRK on the doorstep, it's not all bad in the boonies :2thumbsup:

Anton

welcome loco, you able to post pictures yet? you can contact Howard a.k.a. howardofnova, Craig a.k.a. Gatortailale, or Glen a.k. reefmon. They sure can get you working the gallery in no time. Sorry for the delay but sometimes good things don't happen fast..

welcome loco, you able to post pictures yet? you can contact Howard a.k.a. howardofnova, Craig a.k.a. Gatortailale, or Glen a.k. reefmon. They sure can get you working the gallery in no time. Sorry for the delay but sometimes good things don't happen fast..

Thank you Jake! I'll try to contact them. It's just a tad discouraging...in my cichlid days I was a member of PVAS, they were very responsive (how I got to know of Larry Grenier). I'll post pics of my reef as soon as I can. I also have some Kenya trees and xenia for trade or sale, but hesitate to post until I can get pics up!

londonloco,

Straight scoop is this. Our webmaster is leaving, and he is the one that needs to manually add names and passwords into the system to post pics. Other officers are learning how to do this, and in the mean time we are switching things over (new software) to avoid this scenario and so things are done automatically. I apologize about the delay, and we do see your posts.

In the mean time, try a free hosting site like photobucket to host your pics, and post a link to them. Craig is working to get it done asap. Please hang tight while we learn the old, and transition to new.

londonloco,

Straight scoop is this. Our webmaster is leaving, and he is the one that needs to manually add names and passwords into the system to post pics. Other officers are learning how to do this, and in the mean time we are switching things over (new software) to avoid this scenario and so things are done automatically. I apologize about the delay, and we do see your posts.

In the mean time, try a free hosting site like photobucket to host your pics, and post a link to them. Craig is working to get it done asap. Please hang tight while we learn the old, and transition to new.

Thanks dbartco. I use photobucket for other sites, but I have a problem with sizing... :why: It's just nice to know there is a good reason, and not just "unresponsive" behavior. Don't want to sound like a whiner (I leave that up to my 4 kids).

A side note to all. I went to BRK last week. Picked up a T5 retro kit for my new canopy actinics I'm planning and a 20$ frag. Bryone WAS GREAT, THANKS! Also saw some blue slate at the nursery attached to BRK, it was kinda funny......it was a one stop shop!

OH, and one more thing. When do I get to see Anton's set up? :rollface:

That's like at-least 4 of us here in Manassas. LL you gotta see Anton's setup right near Old Town. Hope you don't mind the promotion Chap.

Downtown Manassas hicks.jpg

Hey, that's MY house! Well, two more payments and it will be! :lol:

Hey, that's MY house! Well, two more payments and it will be! :lol:

I wished i only had 2 more payments :eek:

With 4 x 400watt MH's above my tank my electric bill will have me living in a shack in no time at all :cry:

Anytime Londonloco, drop me a pm, or you could arrange a time with my agent Larry Grenier :lol2:

Anton

Can I add a "Me to" to the list of potential visitors? I hear you live w/i walking distance of my house. <insert animated beg icon here>

I never get tired of looking at reef tanks.

WOW, I'm excited. I met Larry years ago at a PVAS meeting, in my cichlid days (15 tanks, breeding, yadda, yadda). Through the years, now and then, I would email Larry with questions. I'm sure not having ANY idea who the H-E-double hocky sticks I was, he graciously answered my questions.

I have an idea. Maybe we could get a "Tour of Manassas" tanks going. I'd love to see Larry's, and ofcourse Bob's and Anton's. What do ya think?

Belated welcomes to the group!

Being the newest officer to the group, apologizes to you all for the tardiness in getting answers back to you faster! As Doug mentioned we have a lot of behind-the-scenes issues with forum, gallery, transfer of info going on that has taken a lot of time! Heck, besides being TANKLESS right now, I'm trying to get my PC up and running this week, doing internet on my Blackberry, DANG these keys are small!

Long story short, Appreciate the patience with us, hopefully we should have the bugs worked out soon and in the mean time, SET A DATE on that proposed tank tour in Manassas soon! Plan on setting a2-hr block of time to show your setups and get a chance to see our scary faces :)

Howard