want to get in on a "real reef rock" order?

monkiboy

we are placing an order for some clients builds underway and wanted to open it up to WAMAS lowering the S&H costs for all participating. retail pricing is usually around $7-13/pound with the branch being on the highest end. given the quantity we are ordering we should be able to get the price down for interested WAMAS members.

if you don't know about real reef rock check out the info and links below:

realreefrock.com

kpTpyN1.jpg

realreef2014-0325.jpg

realreefrock2014-0398.jpg

realreefrock2014-0372.jpg

more photos: http://realreefrock.com/portfolio?album=1&gallery=1

tanks set up with real reef rock: http://realreefrock.com/portfolio?album=2&gallery=2

if interested in any of their options, branch/tonga, mixed sized rock, XXL, or shelf, shoot me a PM with your request of at least 10lbs, i'll provide finalized pricing, and have you added. looking to place the order by early next week, the latest, and arriving same week.

THANKS FOLKS!

Edited by monkiboy

Interested. Do you know roughly how many pounds are in each box? Will pm later. 

Edited by WilRams

(edited)

Interested. Do you know roughly how many pounds are in each box? Will pm later.

hi sir - yes. the branch comes in 30lb boxes. the shelf, the XXL, the mixed box, and the medium/large selections come in 60lb boxes. half a box minimums per purchase. let me know.

thought this would be more popular but only got like nine extra boxes from four WAMAS folks so far. you won't get this level of convenience at these prices anywhere else!

Edited by monkiboy

ok since all folks in group A have paid up order has been placed and should arrive shortly. group B I am waiting for three payments and you know who you are! let's get those payments in!