Sebae anemone resource?

lutz123

I have a couple of pink skunk clowns and would like to get them an anemone. The anemones they host naturally are the Ritteri, LTA, and sebae. Of those, I think the sebae would be the best fit. I would like to find a healthy, well acclimated specimen and am hoping someone can offer a good resource. For what it's worth, the clowns are 2 1/2 and 4 inches so I would preferably like to find one big enough that they don't overwhelm it. They aren't "paired" yet but hang together without bickering.

I figured I would check the Petco in Leesburg since the Petcos typically do get similar stock. They did have three sebaes, but the tank next to it had a butterfly that was covered in spots so I passed. They were awfully white anyhow, but I would have tried it if not for the sick fish. Will keep searching...

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up crossing my fingers and ordering from Live Aquaria 'white with blue tips' - and it came as a beautiful sticky healthy tan (with purple tips) anemone. I set it in a rock crevice and it nestled right in and made itself at home.