New Shipment Arrival

johnnybv

Thanks Rik, I saw that but was hoping someone has one stock close to that for less?

Howard, there is no way I could come anywhere close to the price on a glass cages tank. My custom tanks are made by Oceanic, the quality will be far superior but so will the price. If you want to consider one please Oceanic let me know.

As far as the t-5's the 24" are 24watt and the 36" are 39W which are you looking for?

DIY kits for 2 bulb set ups 24" $ 108.95 36" $ 113.95 Bulbs are not included.

John

Johnny,

Great price for the AGA glass 36"x18"x24" tank, (2) 36" T5 Retro kits and bulbs!!

Unless I find a tank like I want: 30"x30"x24" or a 36"x24"x24" in the next couple weeks, I'll order that setup from you then!!

Thanks for the research and quick reply!

YES, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, oops, better get off the tracks! Hehehehe

Thanks but want the height at or about 24". Can live with the 36" wide but prefer the width at min.24" instead of 18"

My plan is to have the tank sitting about 40"-42" high on stand available to view from 3 sides!

If I can't find it, then will go with Johnny's tank. Will have an 18" side towards the wall with 2- 1 1/2" bulkheads, 1 draining into a high sump below and pumping with Mag12 return into skimmer and tank and other hooked to a closed loop with Mag9.5. Will add the DIY Seaswirl to front hooked to Mag12.

My plan is having 1 RBTA, 2 Clams and rest Leathers under 4x39w T5 bulbs.will probably do a Kalk drip and Calciul addins for keeping the corals going.

I've already worked things out with Chip and Mike Burns on items, fish and corals that they are holding from my main tank that I either did,t have forsale or buying back including my FIRST CORAL that I bought from you Rik, thanks again!