free: nassarius snails

monkiboy

will make arrangements to pick up in silver spring, md or can bring to NOVA if more convenient

taking down a client system and will be starting a new custom larger build with all quarantined and treated fish and inverts from us so as she catches them I will post on here for, hopefully, a permanent rehome in the WAMAS family.

these all will be free. i am packed with fish and inverts in qt and treatment and can't start a new cycle so will not be putting these through our protocol. so as always, do your due diligence before adding to your reef.

these all have been in the client's tank for over two years and some are as large as three inches but majority are about 1.75". there are about 125 and I'd like to split up in no smaller a group than 10 and no larger than 50 to help spread the love.

yes, I can pick them up for you and ship with your existing qt'd fish or invert orders going out.

i will be a bit choosy as i want to be sure these go to a good home that can provide proper care. if interested and/or have any questions, do not hesitate to PM - thanks!

I'll take as many as you are willing to give

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for the lack of update. I was trying to coordinate with the client and ran into a delay but got them all and into their new WAMAS homes. thank you.