New LFS in Ashburn VA

quazi

Has anyone been to the new LFS in Broadlands in Ashburn, VA? ???  I saw it in the paper, but have not had a chance to visit yet.

Fins & Feathers

43150 Broadlands Center, Ashburn, VA 20148,

Mon.-Sat., 10am-9pm, Sun., 11am-6pm, 703-726-1655, New Fish Deliveries every Friday!!

This ad first appeared in The Washington Post Apr 9, 2004.

They don't have one yet... but they will according to what the lady who answered the phone.  In fact she sounded like I wasn't the first to call her and ask he some marine and reef related questions.  I hope it is a nice one.

Well what are you waiting for, get over there and give us a full review!  

Don't forget to plug the club for us while you're at it :)

Hey Everyone

Called into Fins & Feathers.

Small, just starting up. Only open two weeks so not much stock yet but owners very keen to become the Marine & Freshwater hobbyists choice.

They were very excited to hear about their mention in the WAMAS forum, and would love for other members to visit and give any advice and help to make this a Great LFS.

Think it would be a great store to work with and cultivate links with as the Ashburn area is ever expanding.

Found their prices to be on the cheaper side of normal.

Overall, Friendly and very helpful people who are very eager to soak up tips and any info from seasoned aquarists.

As yet, little stock to tempt the high end reefer, but will keep a close eye, as they sound very promising.

As for directions, if you put the address into mapquest, it gives directions to the sales office, as the area is brandnew, if you follow those directions you pass a Safeway, the store is in the same row or precinct as Safeway.

i plugged the club big time, but due to the fact i accidentally laundered the cards i picked up yesterday, i couldn't leave them a card, but gave my details, and the WAMAS web address  :)

Anton