MACNA Wishlist?

Reefer_Madness

How does the raffle work? Must be present to win? Can you buy tickets at door for that day or what? I'm only gonna be there for Sunday

For Sundays raffle you do need to be present to win. You can buy tickets at the door or in advance. Just to let you know the Fiji trip will be raffled at the banquet, not in the regular raffle.

How does the raffle work? Must be present to win? Can you buy tickets at door for that day or what? I'm only gonna be there for Sunday

There are four raffles. One on Friday; one on Saturday; one on Saturday at the banquet; and two on Sunday. All are listed on the schedule. Items for the raffle be raffled off according to a schedule. Each item's raffle box will be clearly labeled with when the drawing for that item will take place. Winning numbers will be posted in several predetermined places near the exhibition floor and will be advertised in the MACNA app. Except as noted below, the winner does not have to be present for the drawing but must claim their winnings before the start of the next raffle. Last minute and left over items will be raffled off at the last-chance drawing on Sunday. You can buy tickets at the door from the registration or the raffle desks.

Now for the exceptions:

The drawing for the Trip for 2 to Fiji will take place at the banquet on Saturday night. You must be present to win as the donor likes to award the prize personally. Thus, you must have a banquet ticket and must be present to win.

You must be present at the last-chance drawing to win on Sunday. If you're number is drawn and you're not there, we'll keep drawing until everything's gone.

Please note: If you win something large (like a tank), you must arrange for it to be removed from the show before Sunday night.

So, is it four or five raffles, post says four but breaks it down to five, one on Friday, two on Saturday, and two on Sunday?

So, is it four or five raffles, post says four but breaks it down to five, one on Friday, two on Saturday, and two on Sunday?

Technically 5 because of the one at the banquet. 4 for people not going to the banquet.

No need to go to the Fiji raffle draw. I don't think anyone should go!!! I'll just go to represent Wamas on your behalf!!

And go to Fiji on everyone's behalf.

Technically 5 because of the one at the banquet. 4 for people not going to the banquet.

This is correct. But only the Fiji trip is drawn at the banquet. Nothing else.

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk