Tunze Osmolator

Delphinus88

Don't you just love that when you are fixing one thing on you tank and that leads you to find something much worse?    Some ants decided that they too enjoyed the reef and took up residence in the back of the tank.  So this morning I am relocating the ants to the vacuum and notice that the Tunze ATO is not flush against the tank wall.   After unsuccessfully trying to reattach it I notice the reason it will no longer stick.    The tank inhabitants seem okay but I am concerned about what this has leached into the tank. Water change in progress.  

Tunze

RSM 250

And how do I make the pictures smaller?

It's pretty tough to get a grip on what's going on due to the size of the photos. I find it's easiest to use a host site, like Photobucket, and use the IMG link to copy and past to display the picture. 

I went in and fixed the codes for you, you want to make sure you use the "IMG" ones when you copy and paste. 

I've had that happen with an MP-40 Wetside. I don't think there are any ill effects from it. I've heard folks throw out "great, free GFO!" when they see rust. That being said, probably better to err on the side of caution. 

• 3 weeks later...

Since I couldn't locate the receipt they sent me a "like new" one for the cost of shipping. Not what I hoped for but at least I have a replacement.