New tank soon

Keraxis

Its funny how things work out.  I was a little depressed that my tank was going to have to be broken down.  I think the wife picked up on it and told me to go ahead and upgrade during our move.  I didn't want to spend the money though.  Fate.... had another plan.  Big thanks to Cheshireboxers and his wife for giving me a good deal on their old 125, stand, sump, pumps, plumbing, and skimmer.  Any volunteers to help me bring it to my house? (He already has the wamas suction cups) Beer will be supplied as is Bro code protocol. Also keep an eye out for a live stock for sale/ swap thread soon.  

First move is the tank out of his house to mine.  Then ill have to move it again in a few months when i close on a house.  I think his time table is this week to break it down.  It was too good of a deal to pass up.  plus he really needed it gone.  He has a beautiful 200 now.

Thanks for the kind words I am really glad it's going to a good home and it was our first real endeavor and served us well hope you enjoy and send us updates as you start to get things together and start setting it up

Thanks for the kind words I am really glad it's going to a good home and it was our first real endeavor and served us well hope you enjoy and send us updates as you start to get things together and start setting it up

I plan on doing a build thread for it.  Let me know when its empty so I can figure out how to get it out of your way.  If you need any help with your move let me know.