advice on adding another MP40

eddiev0008

Good evening,

I am currently running a 70 gallon reef aquarium its been on for about 5 months. The dimensions are 35.5 x 23.5 x 18. I currently have only one MP40 and the return nozzle I have it shooting to the right side. My question is since my tank is only 3 feet long is another mp40 recommended or am I pushing the limits and I am fine with just the one?

Thanks

Eddie

I only have a few corals since its only a few months old. I have a few zoas, hammer, RBTA, torch and that's about it. Im not advanced yet on the coral.

Ed

I would just save the money and use the 1 MP40. That's all I would use until you get more coral. I used an MP40 on a 75 for a long time until I got more advanced with coral.

I would just save the money and use the 1 MP40. That's all I would use until you get more coral. I used an MP40 on a 75 for a long time until I got more advanced with coral.

+1. Seen your tank...I think it has enough flow now and all you have is LPS...you shud be good for now.

I have an mp40 and mp10 in a 60 gallon cube. All SPS. Running both at about 90%. My corals love them.