Support for WAMAS

EricBrian

I didn't want to highjack a topic so will quote it here and then add my question:

=snip=

That is just a start, of course there is Vienna Aquarium, Rossen, Super Pet in Annandale and Wally's just to mention few others but they don't support WAMAS, so is up to you.

=snip=

Don't support WAMAS? What does that mean? And, it would imply that some support WAMAS. Is there a list?

Thanks! :)

It means that in the past, they have not donated items to our raffle and/or they do not offer a discount to members. However, Roozens has donated raffle items in the past to us, so I would not add them to this list.

Allow me to correct my previous post. Yes, Rossen does support WAMAS.

The the stores, they can be categorized under the following headers. And by no means is this list complete, inclusive or final. This list changes with time.

#1 provide WAMAS members with discounts and provide donations to WAMAS events/meetings.

#2 Provide WAMAS with donations

#3 Provide WAMAS discounts to WAMAS members

#4 Do not provide WAMAS with donations or Discounts to WAMAS members.

For a complete list of stores that fall into each category please contact one of WAMAS officers, or check the following link on WAMAS Home Page; http://www.wamas.org/links/suppliers_main.htm

If you don't see a local store on the list, then they fall into the #4 category, (i.e.: Super Pet in Annandale)