kole tang-24.99

T.R. false perc-14.99

gold stripe maroon clown-29.99

yellow basslet-9.99

strawberry pseudochromis-9.99

purple L.T. anenome-39.99

green, greeeeen L.T. anenome-34.99

just thought I should add a couple of things to this post

1. All fish That i order are collected under the MAC guidlines by MAC certified collectors and handlers

2. I guarantee my prices, you will not find a cheeper source for fish in this area.... if you do let me know and i will gladly match it

Guest oracleoca

Hi, What is the size of your smallest coral beauties that are healthy and eating well? I am interested in a baby/juvenile specimen. And how long has it been in your store?

Thanks

Janie

I see you have a Kole tang, do you take phone payments and hold them until I can make it out your way? I live in Alexandria. I could make it sunday or monday.

Ok. Ya'll better have some good stuff. I promised my wife a trip to the Leesburg outlets tomorrow if we can stop by F&F on the way home tomorrow. :D

Actually, I can't wait. I love checking out new stores.

I see you have a Kole tang, do you take phone payments and hold them until I can make it out your way? I live in Alexandria. I could make it sunday or monday.

PM me today if your still interested in the kole tang. He is eating and grazing and very healthy. I will hold him for you if your interested.

Sean

Hi, What is the size of your smallest coral beauties that are healthy and eating well? I am interested in a baby/juvenile specimen. And how long has it been in your store?

Thanks

Janie

the coral beauties are about 1.5". and their PIGS

Just went to F&F this weekend and picked up several corals. Some very nice corals there and very reasonable prices. I would recommend everyone go out and check this place out.

Matt

I would second the idea people should check out Fins and Feathers, I enjoyed my visit and the Kole Tang is in QT looking good.

LFS that don't stock Doomed species is a major plus with me, then health of stock, knowledge of staff and then maybe prices (which are great at Fins and Feathers). Nice fresh water tanks as well. The planted fw is a great looking tank.

Sean

any Lobo corals ?

Lobophytum, Lobophyllia, Lobophillium ?

Red, red lobophyllia-1-1.5"-$35

6" lobophytum-$30 reg. pink color

and I have two fingers that look like, after a 'lil TLC should flouresce green....not yet tho

hope that helps...lemme know if I should hang onto either.

Sean

No need to hold, if someone bit me to them, hey is cash $$$ in your pocket. I will pay you a visit either Friday or Saturday. Can't make it any other time of the week. Thanks.

Any clams yet?

still waiting ):

sorry

Yall will be the first to hear about it, well Ill hear first, then you guys(:

Guest oracleoca

Do you still have those coral beautys left you received on March 15th? I plan on coming by Saturday morning. Do you feed them Formaula II or angel formula?

Thanks

Do you still have those coral beautys left you received on March 15th? I plan on coming by Saturday morning. Do you feed them Formaula II or angel formula?

Thanks

I have one left at the moment...form. 1&2, enriched brine, mysis, and brine shrimp plus which is comprable to marine cuisine. I will hold em for you to come and take a look.

Sean Gallagher

Guest oracleoca

Thank you Sean. By the way, what is the place of origin of these coral beauties?

Thank you Sean. By the way, what is the place of origin of these coral beauties?

Fiji, very nice orange coloration

Sean,

Thanks for the PBT, Mandarin and the Foxface Magnificus! they are all eating like pigs and kicking butt!

Thanks for the great deal! :2thumbsup:

Sean,

Thanks for the PBT, Mandarin and the Foxface Magnificus! they are all eating like pigs and kicking butt!

Thanks for the great deal! :2thumbsup:

glad to hear they are doing so well Mike! that mandarin must be in pod heaven, huh?

happy reefing!

Sean

Kole tang is well, out of QT and in the coral tank grazing. No fish fights, just happy eating fish.

'glad to see that a nice aquarium specimen is also serving a purpose in the tank as well.

cheers

Sean