No more Oceanic?

Norboo

Lot has changed since I was here last. I wanted to get back into the hobby but where did all the LFS go? Where do I go to look at fish tanks?

No more Oceanic Tech tanks? >:

Edited by Norboo

Oceanic has been gone for a little while but some of the guys started a new company deep sea aquatics. Dsa tanks are built the same as oceanic and are really nice to but no more tech tanks. Check out quantum reefs they usually have any equipment you could think of they are probably the closest to you. They don't have a ton of tanks in store but can order anything for you. They have a marineland 250 dd display and a bunch of innovative marine tanks also including an sr 80 that's really nice if your into all in ones.

welcome back - we are blessed to have some great options in the DC/NOVA metro area. check out the vendor pages and address for those of most convenience or reach directly and see which ones have what you are looking for to see in person.

+1 for Quantum Reefs. If it's been a while, Steve and Vince are great to work with and will guide you through. They've got some great deals going on with tanks too, I think. But I definitely go there now to indulge my addiction.

we would be happy to help as well.

john

I remember dealing with you guys. always had positive experience. Do you have tanks in stock to look at? Not sure what it is I'm looking as of yet.