Please help !!!

Tommy

Hey guys. I just got a new complete system from SC Aquarium , love everything about it and got so excited and filled up and than I realized it's half an inch uneven and it's driving me crazy, the tank and stand is sitting on carpet and I believe the floor is uneven. Is there any possible way to fix this without removing all of the water ? I was thinking using shims to put under the stand but than I would have to completely remove all the water, also if I leave it and put the return lock line up a little higher to make the water not flat would it be ok in the long run ? The last thing I want is a disaster ( tank break) in my rental town home

post-2635054-141282130802_thumb.jpg

Empty the water into a couple of rubbermaids and then refill after it is leveled. It will bug you if you don't take care of it, regardless of the risk.

I had a similar situation with my Solana, except the stand was resting on bare wood floor. I used some heavy duty felt furniture foot pads as shims. Empty the water temporarily, it's worth it.

Side note: So happy to see someone local with an SC Aquariums setup. I was thiiiiis close to buying one.