Took a few sps pics...

GraffitiSpotCorals

I don't have the energy to copy and paste here so here is the link the the RC post I made. I saved the wrong file format and had to upload a few of them unedited with blues blaring but it's good for now I guess. The edited pics look much better but I may post them later after I rest.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2442670

Because I plan on adding another powerhead after the corals grow out to make the water more turbulent and I don't want water splashing out of the tank or her the lights. The overflow is just a stand pipe so it's adjustable.

Thanks guys. It will be a challenge keeping things trimmed enough to let them grow out without coral war. I tried to place them correctly but room was limited so a few pieces will need to go as things grow out, as long as things stay stable.

I got a calcium reactor package from marine scene for a STEAL! So I just got that hooked up. AP carbondoser regulator, mrc reactor, and controller with all the pumps. Also got a backup for when I upgrade, a old geo 624. I am happy to get a reactor back up and can't wait for it to start burning media. : )