medium goldflake / a.xanthopunctatus

monkiboy

these guys have been selling well for obvious reasons:

- just stunning contrast of gold and black and blue colors

- one of the safer angelfish for a mixed reef

- you're getting a fish that has been through a legitimate treatment and quarantine; done personally to ensure 100% what you get is the healthiest specimen available anywhere, period

read more about our unmatched comprehensive treatment and quarantine protocol here:

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/67727-you-scream-i-scream-we-all-scream-for-quarantine/

this beauty is about 3.25" and eating LRS blends enthusiastically and wonderfully active

If I wasn't going through a move, this would be in my tank, saw it in person, and the video does it about half justice. This fish is stunning!

I have one, it is a wonderous fish.  Mostley reef safe except he likes to nip at my pest pallys a little, leaves the hard stuff alone. In other words, when he gets bigger and eats the pallies, which are everywhere, he has a job   LOL

If I wasn't going through a move, this would be in my tank, saw it in person, and the video does it about half justice. This fish is stunning!

thank you sir. i always have a few going through treatment as they are always going quick so i'll be ready when you are!