LRS food reviews?

Djplus1

Thanks for all the kudos about our foods! It is not uncommon for it to take 2-3 feedings for the fish to get used to a new food in our experience.

We take great pains to strain and press our foods to remove any excess water so I don't know why it would seem "watered down."

I recently uploaded this video of our Herbivore Frenzy just after loading the packing machine. As the video depicts the blend is very thick, almost like dry oatmeal and not of a "soupy" consistency like some other mass produced blends. I think it shows the consistency pretty accurately.

Thanks all!

Larry

Wonder if mine liked it right away because I always mix up the food. I don't feed a consistent thing each day. So they are used to different things.

I do the same thing. I actually usually only feed frozen 1-2x per week and the fish go crazy for the frozen treats usually. I've been feeding the LRS for about 5 days straight to get them "accustomed" to the new food.

I do the same thing. I actually usually only feed frozen 1-2x per week and the fish go crazy for the frozen treats usually. I've been feeding the LRS for about 5 days straight to get them "accustomed" to the new food.

I noticed Polo (the new Trigger) didn't come up to eat pellets yesterday but had eaten them the day before.  I'll feed him LRS tonight, but I don't want to spoil him either!