Can someone please help with disease treatment and QT?

Wrench

I have had what I call a mystery illness in my system for some time now. Recently it's gotten worse and a few fish have died as a result. Because of this, I will be QT'ing all of my fish and draining the system. It will remain dry for a month or so and fishless for 10-12 weeks total. The problem is that I'm having a hard time narrowing down the options when it comes to proper antibiotic treatment. I want to make sure I cover the whole spectrum to ensure the pathogen is eradicated. 

Based on the information below can someone please recommend me an antibiotic treatment? 

Symptoms-
*A couple of the fish have cloudy eyes. Have treated the system for flukes using PraziPro with no improvement. 
*Ich is present in my system. Every now and then my powder blue tang will show a few spots. 
*More recently I noticed on my blonde naso tang that there are black spots, red gills and torn/tattered fins. To me, this indicates a turbellarian infection as described in this article; http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2007/10/aafeature1. I believe this is the root of my problems. The symptoms are more visible on the lighter gray colored naso tang but not noticeable on the darker fish. 

Treatment-
* I will be removing all of the fish tonight and placing them in a 100g rubbermaid tub with no sand and no rock. 
*There will be large clay pots and large diameter PVC pipe for security.
*I will be using two large sponge filters and a Tunze pump for circulation. 
* Treatment will consist of copper and an antibiotic of some sort. 

Talk to monkiboy, he may chime in, but he has a wealth of knowledge and experience with prophylactic treatments and diseases.

Serious, you will have to do water changes and use meds.  100 gallons is a very large large treatment tank, maybe you should consider using a tad less water for the treatment tank.  What size tank are the fish in now?

Also a good uv steri may help that issue in the qt tank

The large tank is to house the fish for the duration. I do plan to place the fish in smaller tanks for medication. I should have made the post more clear. I've been through this before.  A few years ago I removed and treated all of the fish but this disease found its way back in.

I have had what I call a mystery illness in my system for some time now. Recently it's gotten worse and a few fish have died as a result. Because of this, I will be QT'ing all of my fish and draining the system. It will remain dry for a month or so and fishless for 10-12 weeks total. The problem is that I'm having a hard time narrowing down the options when it comes to proper antibiotic treatment. I want to make sure I cover the whole spectrum to ensure the pathogen is eradicated. 

Based on the information below can someone please recommend me an antibiotic treatment? 

Symptoms-

*A couple of the fish have cloudy eyes. Have treated the system for flukes using PraziPro with no improvement. 

*Ich is present in my system. Every now and then my powder blue tang will show a few spots. 

*More recently I noticed on my blonde naso tang that there are black spots, red gills and torn/tattered fins. To me, this indicates a turbellarian infection as described in this article; http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2007/10/aafeature1. I believe this is the root of my problems. The symptoms are more visible on the lighter gray colored naso tang but not noticeable on the darker fish. 

Treatment-

* I will be removing all of the fish tonight and placing them in a 100g rubbermaid tub with no sand and no rock. 

*The fish will be medicated in smaller, 40g tanks.

*There will be large clay pots and large diameter PVC pipe for security.

*I will be using two large sponge filters and a Tunze pump for circulation. 

* Treatment will consist of copper and an antibiotic of some sort. 

Wrench,

Before you proceed, contact monkiboy, and get Mr SaltwaterTank's No Nonsense Guide to Quarantining. If you miss a step in the process you will have to restart it all over.

You could start feeding them Blackworms to boost their immune system and keep them in the tank they know. Stress of moving them Into another container and adding meds will stress them out worst than they already are.

Whatever you try, I hope it works out for you