Special one time offer on Wavy Sea

johnnybv

I am offering an introductory price on the new Wavy Sea system, check out the details on their website Wavysea.com

The MSRP on these is $259, I will offer them for preorder for $239 if I receive your order before Wednesday 2/1 Midnight. Please specify black or white. If you pre order 2 or more I will knock another $10 off! So $229 ea.

And yes the rumor is true, I am back in town. Looks like some competition awakened while I was away, that will be good for the WAMAS community.

Johnny

Looks like some competition awakened while I was away, that will be good for the WAMAS community.

Johnny

51644[/snapback]

Byron needs to work harder to keep members loyal to BRK ... & extend the 300% discounts :P And Byron can start offering to deliver supplies and frozen food so I don't have to leave my tank. :idea2:

Thanks for giving members a good sale price.

Byron needs to work harder to keep members loyal to BRK  ... & extend the 300% discounts  :P  And Byron can start offering to deliver supplies and frozen food so I don't have to leave my tank.  :idea2: 

Thanks for giving members a good sale price.

51651[/snapback]

To all the wamas members I am sorry that 300% discount was a limited to the time period that Johnny was no overseeing operations. The next time we will have such discounts will be when Johnny takes his next vacation.

Craig,

I will deliver your Frozen food for you........ And break down and remove any old 125 gallon systems you may have laying around. :-)

VOTE CRAIG!

Deadline is fast approaching for this offer.

john

51819[/snapback]

Thanks for the orders guys! There are a few hours left if anyone else wants in.

Order is being placed first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for the orders guys!  There are a few hours left if anyone else wants in.

Order is being placed first thing tomorrow.

51836[/snapback]

Thanks for the orders guys I expect them next week. We got in under the wire, they increased prices for 2006 by $10 bucks a unit, but gave me 2005 price since it was a new account.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone installed this unit on a AGA/Oceanic tank? It appears that a different bracket will be needed.

53720[/snapback]

PM sent. I could take a pict of mine tomorrow, maybe that will help make sense out of it.

Guest Bemmer

Hey Johnny,

I am planning on coming to your store on Thursday night, March 2 to get a tour of your tank. I hope to be there by 7:30 p.m. Will you have my two WavySeas by then? BTW, I bought two, do I get mine for $229? :P

Rebecca

Guest Bemmer
Thursday 3/8 should be fine.  The Wavy Seas shipped yesterday and are due in on march 1st accoring to the tracking information. 

John

54059[/snapback]

Hey John,

Actual, it is March 2. If they arrive on March 1, I should be okay. I will call you before I come out just to be sure. Thanks.

Hey John,

Actual, it is March 2.  If they arrive on March 1, I should be okay.  I will call you before I come out just to be sure.  Thanks.

54093[/snapback]

I dont know where the 8th came from, Yes march 2 is fine.

John

I cut the mounting bracket to attempt to mount this unit on my AGA, but it still doesn't mount correctly. Maybe we can convince the manufacterer to design a bracket for the AGA. Is it possible to order a replacement bracket? Maybe I can sell mine to another member.

I cut the mounting bracket to attempt to mount this unit on my AGA, but it still doesn't mount correctly. Maybe we can convince the manufacterer to design a bracket for the AGA. Is it possible to order a replacement bracket? Maybe I can sell mine to another member.

54330[/snapback]

It shouldnt be this difficult, I want to put you in touch with the manufacturer. I will PM you his info tomorrow, I just dont have the experience with these units yet, and can not give you good advice.

John

It shouldnt be this difficult, I want to put you in touch with the manufacturer.  I will PM you his info tomorrow, I just dont have the experience with these units yet, and can not give you good advice.

John

54351[/snapback]

I agree it shouldn't be. The trim around the tank is 1-1/2" on the top and 5/16" on the bottom which doesn't leave a lot of room for the bracket to "bite into."

I contacted Jay via e-mail and I'm awaiting his reply. Thanks for help it's not your fault.

I agree it shouldn't be. The trim around the tank is 1-1/2" on the top and 5/16" on the bottom which doesn't leave a lot of room for the bracket to "bite into."

I contacted Jay via e-mail and I'm awaiting his reply. Thanks for help it's not your fault.

54450[/snapback]

Good, please keep me posted on what happens and how it is solved so I know for the next sale.

John

• 4 weeks later...

Johnny,

Just wanted to say I've got the first of two installed, and I'm quite happy... :)

A note to others: Even though the instructions say it should read 5 when turned on this is not the case (at least with mine it was not), but it functions perfectly after hitting reset button.

You can check out the now very turblent flow in my tank by checking out the webcam (look at the surface water)... If you get the webcam far to the left you can just see the wavy see nozel...

Sometime next week I need to think about getting the 2nd one installed, and then get rid of the 2 sea swirls.

Dave

Johnny,

Just wanted to say I've got the first of two installed, and I'm quite happy... :)

A note to others: Even though the instructions say it should read 5 when turned on this is not the case (at least with mine it was not), but it functions perfectly after hitting reset button.

You can check out the now very turblent flow in my tank by checking out the webcam (look at the surface water)... If you get the webcam far to the left you can just see the wavy see nozel...

Sometime next week I need to think about getting the 2nd one installed, and then get rid of the 2 sea swirls.

Dave

Yes, the five does not show up, it starts at zero. makes sense. Glad you like them, they are really a nice piece of equipment. I just got word of some new products coming form wavy sea, I will keep everyone posted.

John

Guest Bemmer

John and Dave,

How long do you have to wait for the Wavy to start rotating after you hit the reset button the first time. Mine is not rotating so I can not set it. Iposted on the RC sponsor's forum but have not received a response yet. Any thoughts or troubleshooting ideas?

Rebecca

Rebecca,

When I hit reset it started rotating right away....

you can call them for tech support as well...

Dave

Rebecca,

When I hit reset it started rotating right away....

you can call them for tech support as well...

Dave

ours works just like Dave's press reset and It should rotate. Are they both doing the same thing? Press set 1 for the first stop point and set 2 for the second stop point, then set the speed 1-6.

John