Apex help

Kevnjeep

Hey guys I've had my apex setup for some time now and every day I have to sync my clock from the iPhone app or my timers won't come on at the right time. If that makes sense lol. Is their anyway to get the apex to pull time some other way so it will always be the right time?

I normally just work it through the app

I don't know anything about the app, but even without the Apex being connected to the internets, it should keep time. Have you EVER connected the apex to an internet connection?

My frag tank is currently not connected to the web and I disconnected power to the tank while doing electrical work in the house for about 30 minutes and now my tank is about 30 minutes off, but it's still doing everything to "time", just 30 minutes off. If I connect a router to the frag tank Apex, it would immediately re set the "time" and it would work like setting a watch.

Is it set to the right time zone? Maybe after you sync it it is resetting itself to another time zone (assuming it's plugged into the internet). Someone else on here was having that problem a few days ago.

You might need to update your firmware.  Are you using the native html (your.ip.address:port) or their fusion website? 

I think Rob may be right... if you have it set for the wrong timezone, it may be updating itself somehow.