Thanks for Being A Sponsor

cynthia

I wanted to take a minute and thank you for being a WAMAS sponsor.  I attended the meeting this past Saturday and won one of the certificates from you. 

You're welcome! Bear in mind that there is no expiration on your Gift Cert, and any number of Gift Certs can be stacked together on orders.

Free shipping starts at $175, so if you and another Gift Cert-holder (or two) combine orders, you should easily make the Free shipping threshold. Here's a link to our shipping policy: http://premiumaquatics.com/aquarium/-shipping-information.html

Thanks for being a Premium Aquatics customer! We live and die by our hobbyists, so we try to sponsor as many clubs and events as possible to reward saltwater hobbyists for their dedication.

Let us know what you score with the Gift Cert! Post back here once you've used it so I can share it with everyone at the shop. We love to hear how people use their prizes!

Thanks again for shopping with Premium!

I wanted to take a minute and thank you for being a WAMAS sponsor.  I attended the meeting this past Saturday and won one of the certificates from you.

Plus one....thank you much. Haven't had the pleasure before, but gift cert in hand I think will be a customer soon enough.

And if anyone wants to share an order, I'm eyeing a sicce synchra 3.0 right now.

Cheers

If a bunch of you with those Gift Certs are looking to make an order, you could take advantage of our Group Buy policy...

Get everyone together, and once we have a decent group, we can generate a discount code that lasts a week. You'll get a flat 10% on any eligible items (typical restrictions apply) for the duration of that week. Here's the best part - everyone can ship to their own address! OR, you can break into small groups within the larger group, so that each group catches the free shipping threshold. To use the Gift Certs, you should call in your order - and give them your Group Buy code during the call to maximize the benefits.

Let me know if you guys would like to organize a Group Buy, and we'll make it happen.