Found Frogspawn in my Carpet Anemone's mouth....

Crob5965

I just came home for lunch and was doing my usual obsessive staring at my tank and I noticed a green/purple shimmer from my Carpet Anemone's mouth, turns out something knocked one of my frogspawn off a rock and directly into his mouth. anyone know if the frogspawn will be ok.

I think if frogspawn could talk he wouldn't have many kind words to say to me right now

As long as he wasn't there for long...my frogspawn has been attacked by some of my montis and even my rbtas....but have all come back...just give it some good flow to dust it off and set it back where it was happy...and epoxy it!

I think it will be somewhat injured but will recover. Quit abusing my frogspawn offspring

lol, this was one of mine, yours was happily sitting about 3" to the right of it, he got seats on the glass for that show, sad thing it was epoxied, scarlet red hermit is my suspect for the crime, he likes to climb up my frogspawn, and he was in my nems mouth too

it's starting to look a little better, pretty sure some of it is still inside the Anemone but I think it's going to pull through

it's starting to look a little better, pretty sure some of it is still inside the Anemone but I think it's going to pull through

Good to hear... Corals are incredibly strong Organisms surprisingly sometimes...

Good to hear... Corals are incredibly strong Organisms surprisingly sometimes...

yeah, it was my 1st piece of Coral it has sentimental value, I was going to put it lower in the tank this weekend since I put my new lights in, I guess it decided that it didn't want to wait

my pump will be here Thurs/Friday so I should be able to donate my old one this weekend if your up for a drive

yeah, it was my 1st piece of Coral it has sentimental value, I was going to put it lower in the tank this weekend since I put my new lights in, I guess it decided that it didn't want to wait

my pump will be here Thurs/Friday so I should be able to donate my old one this weekend if your up for a drive

I may be able to... I really need to make it up to Damascus sometime... so hopefully I'll get my loaner truck this weekend.

No worries, it's yours whenever you want it, I'm not trying to sell it or anything, probably wont head that way this weekend but my wife want's to check out Marine scene one weekend, they were closed the sunday we were up there, if you haven't made it out here by then I'll swing by and drop it off

No worries, it's yours whenever you want it, I'm not trying to sell it or anything, probably wont head that way this weekend but my wife want's to check out Marine scene one weekend, they were closed the sunday we were up there, if you haven't made it out here by then I'll swing by and drop it off

Woo, Thanks. :clap: 

You'll like the store, very organized. Very Clean Livestock.

yeah lucky escape, I have noticed my carpet anemone's mouth has been open a little since then, anyone know if the frogspawn could be toxic for the nem?

I'm almost positive he digested some of it because I could see green/purple in his mouth when the moonlighs came on, didnt want to go digging in his mouth to get it