Like to pay someone to rig up simple sump plumbing

Thai

Need someone to plumb my 300 for me, I'm not comfortable nor do i have enough know how to trust my work. Willing to pay someone unless you're a kind soul and just want to help out a member! :)

Should be super easy for an expert, two drain and two returns, one pump so two returns must be linked.

Don't be intimidated by plumbing. It's very easy. I was also when I first started, but now I'm confident! If I can do it, so can you, trust me! It's actually fun, and almost like legos once you get going. How close are you to Quantum, I would be happy to lend you a hand in figuring it all out, and ask as many questions as you need to on the forums here, we've got a great group!

Not at all, I'm still a novice myself. How about a picture of how your tank is setup so we can get started right here!

I need to get the baffles into my sump first though don't I before we can start?

Can always start planning. What kind of tank, and is it drilled already, and if so, what types of overflows?

I agree that it can be incredibly confusing initially. Unless you have a ton of time to dedicate to research, having someone help the first time will make it much easier. Also, for me at least, it's way easier to understand once it's running than trying to visualize it. There are also some necessary steps to avoid flood possibilities and it's wise to get advice there.

I agree that it can be incredibly confusing initially. Unless you have a ton of time to dedicate to research, having someone help the first time will make it much easier. Also, for me at least, it's way easier to understand once it's running than trying to visualize it. There are also some necessary steps to avoid flood possibilities and it's wise to get advice there.

That's how I feel!

I planned my plumbing out and had somebody come over and help me out. By the time they showed up, I had not only purchased all the parts, but I had dry fitted everything together, and it was essentially ready to go! It helps to start with a diagram about how you think it will go, and then then just start educating yourself with the basic PVC fittings. If you would like to stop on by and see how my 150 is plumbed as well, you are more than welcome to do so.

I planned my plumbing out and had somebody come over and help me out. By the time they showed up, I had not only purchased all the parts, but I had dry fitted everything together, and it was essentially ready to go! It helps to start with a diagram about how you think it will go, and then then just start educating yourself with the basic PVC fittings. If you would like to stop on by and see how my 150 is plumbed as well, you are more than welcome to do so.

Well La-Di-Da! :-)

Thai, take advantage!

(edited)

I'm off by 5 most every day however. I have a rimless 32 gallon im not using that can go to whoever helps me

FD9C314B-AB9B-4F4A-9160-47E911550197_zps

2469DA80-C979-4C09-8878-002559071039_zps

F1AF7D63-A0B4-4FD5-9FF2-312418012EC2_zps

Edited by Thai

All set the boys at quantum are hooking me up!

Glad to hear it. They're great people, Vince and Steve.