Are your Corals and Fish Hungry!?

A lot of you know I am a big fan of the Fauna Marine Pellet food. For a while now it has been the only pellet food I have found to really bring the colors out in the corals. A few years ago I used to heavily feed my personal tanks Coral Frezny, it was a powdered form of food that you mixed with water. I found that to be a phenomenal food with a fantastic reputation but it seemed as though a good amount settled to the bottom going to waste away in the tank. They have finally taken their great formula and made it into a pellet form. Not only is this much better at reducing waste being in a pellet form but it also enables fish to eat the small pellets to, doubling as a coral and fish food!

I received a few jars of it about 2 months ago and have been using it with great results as well. 

I will be doing an introductory pre order price of only $15 per jar!

I will also be stocking it because I strongly believe in this food and I don't typically stock much for dry goods at all.

Regular price will be $21

Below are details on Coral Frenzy Pellets

Coral Frenzy Reef Pellet 1mm - 70g Information

CF.jpg
Coral Frenzy Reef Pellet is the perfect alternative to feeding live or frozen foods.

Every Ingredient is listed on the label so there is no question of what you are feeding. There are no “secret” ingredients or fillers; what you see is what you get. Coral Frenzy Reef Pellet is the only reef pellet on the market that has the manufactured date on the label. With a long shelf life, you are assured that it will not spoil like live or frozen foods.

PARTICLE SIZE: 1mm Pellet. Coral Frenzy Reef Pellet is an excellent food for your small fish, corals, and filter feeders.

*A 70g jar can feed a 100 gallon tank for 2-3 months.

INGREDIENTS: Squid meal, herring meal, shrimp meal, whole wheat flour, soy meal, wheat gluten, refined marine fish oil, carotenoid pigments, brewer’s yeast, spirulina algae, garlic, lecithin, vitamin A acetate, DLAlphatocopherol (Vit. E), D-Activated Animal Sterol (Vit. D3), Vitamin B-12a Supplement, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyrodoxine HCL, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Ascorbal-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vit. C), Choline Chloride, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate.

NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS: Protein (Min.); 50%, Lipids (Min.); 15.5%, Fiber (Max.); 4%, Ash (Max.); 12%, Moisture (Max.); 8%, Astaxanthin; min. 80 ppm

FEEDING DIRECTIONS: For a 50 gal tank; Mix 1/4 tsp vigorously with a glass of aquarium water and pour into a high flow area or target feed. Feed 2X-3X a week depending on your systems needs. For best results, you should turn off your skimmer.

When starting out, we recommend feeding a smaller amount then gradually increase feeding over time.