Apex Programming

xabo

Sorry it was my phone....  But the pictures show the outlet as Base_Var1-4  those are the variable speed outlets for dimming lights and pumps.  You need set on the correct outlet on the top field.

FYI,  you can change the control to advanced and you will see the syntax code....its easier to copy and paste for people to review instead of screenshots....

Then when you click on the outlet on the top field it should give you a drop down...  You should see the outlets 3_1 thru 3_8.  Select the outlet you want to configure.

Question, I have the lights plugged into the first top 4 outlets....using your method, will it stay the same or will I need to use different outlets?

First tell me what each outlet is...  Don't use outlet 4 for lights.  Save it for a pump...it has a relay in it.  4 and 8 are different than the rest.

Move the VHO to outlet 5 6 or 7 first....

Then configure the outlets by choosing the outlet with the dropdown.... after you select it....

Rename if you choose.

configure with your options.

Do this for each outlet.

If you are willing to go to the site join.me we can do a share screen session and we can get this working for you realtime.  Your choice.

yes... Light 3_1 is your outlet 1...   You can rename it when you configure it.  But you can have duplicate names so you will either have to change the name you set earlier on the var_1 outlet or create another unique name

Do the same for 3_2 and 3_3 and whatever outlet you moved the vho on.

you can start a meeting and let me know the number so I can join.  or you can join my meeting and I will show you some examples.  either way..