Apex fusion

fscbishop

I now have the fusion. Pretty cool, besides going on the site from anywhere and controlling your tank, what else does it offer?

Edited by fscbishop

Vortech and lighting are already added...here are my settings...

Only draw back of editing using the wizard is that any other settings you've set manually will be lost. Hopefully they change that.

Edited by Paul'sReef

Find the radion or vortech outlet on your fusion dashboard. Click the little gear on the right of the outlet tile.

Realize that at first the graph will not look like your settings. When you use the wizard it will replace the code with tdata. Any other logic will be erased.

I have mac, what wizard are you referring too? I clicked the gear but it looks the same as the other dashboard. I updated it to the latest but when i log in fusion there is a little exclamation icon saying there is a newer update, but it is the 4.31L_DC13.

I have a Mac too and my Apex is running firmware 4.31_1D14...

Yes, they pushed another beta update yesterday fixing some bugs and adding switch control. Once your vortechs or radions are attached to the apex, an outlet will be created. Once you have written in the wizard the status of the outlet will show, "TBL".

You need to find the outlet(s) that were created and modify those.

Edited by Paul'sReef

I got Fusion too.

Vortech and lighting are already added...here are my settings...

Only draw back of editing using the wizard is that any other settings you've set manually will be lost. Hopefully they change that.

After setting it up in the wizzard go into the regular apex view and add your feedA 000 off statements.

got it now just needed to update

Yeah new update came out yesterday.