ATO Digital Output Sensor Replacement

howaboutme

Hey Guys,

Do you still sell the digital output pressure switch separately on your site? I remember seeing it a while back but I can't find it anymore. I'd like to get one w/ a Reef Angel connection. Thanks!

It is essentially the ATO Kit minus the magnet mount.

Keep what you have plug the avast into a relay on the RA...even if you don't back it up w a float switch like we discussed, you could still disable it on water change mode, etc.

Another thing you can do and AM would have to tell you if yay or no, but you could just cut the wire to the outlet and put the RA connector on it... You could keep the outlet box for a later diy project or you could put a male compatible connector on it to return it to stock form (or just splice it back together)

Keep what you have plug the avast into a relay on the RA...even if you don't back it up w a float switch like we discussed, you could still disable it on water change mode, etc.

Yeah, I saw that in the description and it makes sense. But since it is a stand alone ATO, I will put getting a new sensor lower on the list considering the price. I will put that money towards a + board or the wifi module or both.

I will try your suggestion but the brick (the power supply of the ATO) is pretty big and I'll need some extension to fit it within the other plugs in the relay box. I won't be using the floats on this tank since it has no sump and I don't want anymore stuff off of it. I like the idea you suggested w/ the float back up and will use it on the next tank. Good idea.

Another thing you can do and AM would have to tell you if yay or no, but you could just cut the wire to the outlet and put the RA connector on it... You could keep the outlet box for a later diy project or you could put a male compatible connector on it to return it to stock form (or just splice it back together)

The sensor doesn't work that way. The sensor has a flexible vinyl tube attached to it leading to the power supply box. That's where the electronics are located so I can't splice it easily, if at all. It looks like the digital output sensors are hooked up differently. Thanks for the suggestion!