300gallon build

well its all plumbed and almost full of water and sand and rock.  the nexr big thing i need to do is finishing moving. and break down the tank in arlington. just trying to figure out how long i should wait before moving the fish and corals over to this tank 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, where are the photos?

I know, right?

Link, if you need my 100g tub let me know soon. I'll be gone to NC for mothers day weekend. Before or after though. PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Also the big project me and a member did was add two 20amp circuits for the tank what a pain that was we thought behind the dry wall was going to be nothing bam there's cinder block and behind that brick lol what a pain in the ass we had to drill and knock a hole for the outlet box to fit with the tank full and sump I. The way

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now let's get rid of that Sugar grade sand. We talked about that!! Looking good tagging along.

• 2 months later...

Ya it's got fish and coral now need to get some new pics up

Sure it does !!! No pics not true!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
(edited)

Well me and big sarge 81 did rock work fri night big thanks to him got same pic of the tank clearing up with the gopro and a few under water ones e52eeba79d8547cbe4b85e1f5b12de4f.jpga11f62d81156d657185ec810939b72cc.jpg1b91f74bd49c818d062815e3d5f011fc.jpg7e20153158b60852dd990614f92634bd.jpg

Edited by linkfalcon