Chuck's 45G Cube

flooddc

Nice wrasse, Chuck. She will eat anything. Even poop that just came out of anther fishes butt. Are you shutting this tank down when you set up the other 150g?

I'll probably keep it too. I hope!

Maybe move the big damsel out if i can trap him.

Nice wrasse, Chuck. She will eat anything. Even poop that just came out of anther fishes butt. Are you shutting this tank down when you set up the other 150g?

That is a nice wrasse, you certainly win rubbing it in, because I saw it too late! You could say it eats from the wrasse holes...

That is a nice wrasse, you certainly win rubbing it in, because I saw it too late! You could say it eats from the wrasse holes...

haha!

He mentioned it to me something about getting rid of a wrasse when he came over, but I was a bit distracted so I did not ask. Lucky me for trolling the forum late at night! It's was a steal too..I recalled that I ordered it in our mini GB and cost more than what I paid for...rubbing it in a bit more   :tongue:  

• 2 weeks later...

Got some chopped shrimp today and going to feed the anemones. Look around the tank and the scott's fairly wrasse was no where in sight! She usually swim around the top and just feed her a large chunk of frozen this morning.

Looked around on the floor...nada!!...look on top of the netting...my heart dropped  :sad:  :sad:  :mad:  :mad:

scott's fairy wrasse

She managed to got out on the tiny slits that I made on the netting for feeding  :wacko: .

Bummer!!! now she is going to help me cycling the 150G... 

• 1 month later...