solana 34 gallon build and mod!

Dpeyton8

O that so I wasn't satisfied with the deep blue shallow mainly because I have so many of my nieces and nephew could reach the tank (NOT GOOD!) so . Got the urge for a new project luckily my boy dcreefer had one heck of a project for me a scratched up Solana 34 gallon with the original stand in great condition for 150 so like so I bought it and I must say this thing has seen better days so first order of business was I don't like all in one tanks so that back to Chamber had to goso thanks to my good buddy Dcreefer went ahead and Too Ou. that back chamber for me after that it was time to take it to get drilled with a little help from my good man Vince at quantum Reefs he did a splendid job on it and charged me minimal price for everything I was going to need to plumb bad boy after that it was time to head down to Home Depot and pick up the supplies now I must say this was my first time ever trying too hard plumb a tank and I was lost for about the first two hours but slowly I began to pick up on it and realize what I needed finally got done headed home and the work was ready to begin first order of business I had to go ahead and paint that back glass on the solana secondly I had to make sure that I reinforced that stand it looked very sturdy but just wanted to be sure we were going to be adding a lot more weight to the stand usualfinally got down to plumbing it and this is where I am now looking to go head out probably and find me a nice overflow box will keep you guys updated!!!

Good for you Bro. Use this tank for a learning experience. I am sure all the skill you PU from this build will help you in the future for the 240 or 300 gallon. LOL

Pics are in the other thread. You should have the mods combine your duplicate threads

This