Avast CS3 question!

YHSublime

Dang that thing is not broke in yet!!!

Should be close now, but yep. Stil waiting

Is the sump new as well?  You used a lot of glue putting that thing together so it will take some time.  When Steve Velasco first put his together it took over a week for it to start working.

Is the sump new as well?  You used a lot of glue putting that thing together so it will take some time.  When Steve Velasco first put his together it took over a week for it to start working.

When it started overflowing, the cup was filled about the full 5", now it's down to about 1", maybe .5" right over the telfoned drain at the bottom that hooks into a locker. I presume it's nearly done. The sump was sold to me as used, and I can only presume it has had water in it before hand.

Doing a little skimming now. I didn't glue the bottom plate to the bottom flange of the cone. Rob suggested I just unscrew the bottom and let the water out until I adjusted the bubbles the way I wanted, brilliant. Granted, I'll have to keep an eye on it, but as it's breaking in, at least it'll be taking some gunk outta the tank, and no apparatus needed to slow the mj down. I've been skimmerless for about a week, and although no ill effects , I can't help but feel like I'm missing something.