Bulk Orders

johnnybv

I see many group orders floating around, and looking at the work involved and the pricing, I think I could not only save you guys some money, but time as well. As I have proven to members that have been to my shop, my prices are about the same as any of these internet guys. Give me a shot at some of these bulk orders, I get livestock the day after I order it!

Pricing examples...

Peppermint Shrimp 5.95 each

Emerald Crabs 3.95 each

Snails, Astria, Margarita, Nassarius, cerith all .99

John

Guest Larry-T

Hi, John,

Is there any chance that you might come out to the auction/benefit this Sunday? While your place look interesting, it's over an hour each way from my house.

<<** Larry **>>

Hi, John,

Is there any chance that you might come out to the auction/benefit this Sunday?  While your place look interesting, it's over an hour each way from my house.

<<** Larry **>>

45873[/snapback]

My shop is open all weekend and I need to be here, so that would be a no, sorry.

Guest Bemmer

Hey John,

I would like to stop by this week, perhaps today or tomorrow afternoon. I need to replinish my frozen food stock. Do you carry the Picise Energetics MYSIS shrimp? They have the best frozen MYSIS shrimp IMO but are hard to find. Only Exotic Aquatic in MD carry them locally.

Guest Bemmer
Hey John,

I would like to stop by this week, perhaps today or tomorrow afternoon.  I need to replinish my frozen food stock.  Do you carry the Picise Energetics MYSIS shrimp?  They have the best frozen MYSIS shrimp IMO but are hard to find.  Only Exotic Aquatic in MD carry them locally.

45931[/snapback]

Sorry, I meant to write "Piscine Energetics". Thank you.

Sorry, I meant to write "Piscine Energetics".  Thank you.

45932[/snapback]

I carry the Hikari in both the 3.5 oz cube pack and the 16 oz bulk flat pack.

Guest Bemmer
I carry the Hikari in both the 3.5 oz cube pack and the 16 oz bulk flat pack.

45959[/snapback]

Oh, bummer. I am planning on purchasing some seahorses in the near future. I have use the P.E. MYSIS shrimp before and the by the person selling me a couple of seahorses also said it is the best MYSIS on the market. Is it possible to bring this brand into your store? I checked around and the closest store that carries it is Exotic Aquatics in the Baltimore, MD area.

Thanks

Rebecca

Oh, bummer.  I am planning on purchasing some seahorses in the near future.  I have use the P.E.  MYSIS shrimp before and the by the person selling me a couple of seahorses also said it is the best MYSIS on the market.  Is it possible to bring this brand into your store?  I checked around and the closest store that carries it is Exotic Aquatics in the Baltimore, MD area.

Thanks

Rebecca

46004[/snapback]

I will do some research and see if any of my suppliers carry it.

Oh, bummer.  I am planning on purchasing some seahorses in the near future.  I have use the P.E.  MYSIS shrimp before and the by the person selling me a couple of seahorses also said it is the best MYSIS on the market.  Is it possible to bring this brand into your store?  I checked around and the closest store that carries it is Exotic Aquatics in the Baltimore, MD area.

Thanks

Rebecca

46004[/snapback]

Hey Rebecca, I have 4 SH's that love the Hikari Mysid. I get my from john. I guess it's a matter of opinion but my horses prefer Hikari.

hth

i have had another brand (which i forget) and they would not eat it. Lee can agree on that as i gave him some when he was over for poker and he said the same thing about that brand of mysid. it had a red cover and had a lion fish on the it as well. so that being said they love the Hikari, eat it all the time.

Grace is doing great, thanks for asking.

Guest Bemmer
Hey Rebecca, I have 4 SH's that love the Hikari Mysid. I get my from john. I guess it's a matter of opinion but my horses prefer Hikari.

hth

46012[/snapback]

Bob,

The nice thing about the Piscine Energetics MYSIS is that they are really nice, plumb shrimp. You can get them in two sizes. The larger ones for larger fish and the smaller ones for the seahorses. I currently have the Hakari MYSIS and just find it to be okay. But like you said, it is a matter of opinion...by the fish and the fish owner. :D

John,

Thank you for researching this a little further for me. Also, do you care the Oceans Nutrition frozen foods, specifically, the Angel formula and the Squid. I look forward to coming to your store very soon. I was looking for a good replacement for TRT. :)

Rebecca

Bob,

The nice thing about the Piscine Energetics MYSIS is that they are really nice, plumb shrimp.  You can get them in two sizes.  The larger ones for larger fish and the smaller ones for the seahorses.  I currently have the Hakari MYSIS and just find it to be okay.  But like you said, it is a matter of opinion...by the fish and the fish owner.  :D

John,

Thank you for researching this a little further for me.  Also, do you care the Oceans Nutrition frozen foods, specifically, the Angel formula and the Squid.  I look forward to coming to your store very soon.  I was looking for a good replacement for TRT.  :)

Rebecca

46043[/snapback]

Ocean nutrition is a pretty big name, I will look into that as well. As far as a TRT replacement, I plan to be a better replacment!

Guest mikesroth
Ocean nutrition is a pretty big name, I will look into that as well.  As far as a TRT replacement, I plan to be a better replacment!

46118[/snapback]

Can I make one request if you are the TRT (or better) replacement? I live up towards Baltimore, and make 'Day Long' trips to the stores in the area on the weekends. TRT always seemed to CLOSE EARLY when we headed down their way. LOL I'd swear I'd get there with 1/2 hour or so to spare, and they'd be closed.

So.... if you post your hours as open to a certain time, could you really be open that long. :P

Can I make one request if you are the TRT (or better) replacement?  I live up towards Baltimore, and make 'Day Long' trips to the stores in the area on the weekends.  TRT always seemed to CLOSE EARLY when we headed down their way.  LOL  I'd swear I'd get there with 1/2 hour or so to spare, and they'd be closed.

So.... if you post your hours as open to a certain time, could you really be open that long.  :P

46140[/snapback]

that's funny, i would hate it when i would go over to TRT and they would be closed or have the ever so popular sign that said be back at 5 and it would be 5:30. I live like 5 mins from them and that would %$#* me off. I could not imagine if i were from Baltimore.

Guest mikesroth
that's funny, i would hate it when i would go over to TRT and they would be closed or have the ever so popular sign that said be back at 5 and it would be 5:30.  I live like 5 mins from them and that would %$#* me off. I could not imagine if i were from Baltimore.

46144[/snapback]

In the travels they were always like the midpoint to last coupe of stores or so of the trip. Just always seemed like we'd get there after they closed. I had to start going their FIRST to get in there, in time. Yes, I could have started the journey earlier in the day, but that was BB (before Baby) and I used to sleep in on the weekends.... :D

hey I am going again this saturday. And Rebecca- I use the Hikari Mysis with my sea horses with no problems. I just had the Male yeasterday drop a batch of babies- again I was not prepared with BBS and so dropped in some freeze dried copepods and cyclopese with not luck in finding any of them when I got home from work- the babies really do need to be removed and housed/fed sepperately. One of these days I will be prepared.

Can I make one request if you are the TRT (or better) replacement?  I live up towards Baltimore, and make 'Day Long' trips to the stores in the area on the weekends.  TRT always seemed to CLOSE EARLY when we headed down their way.  LOL  I'd swear I'd get there with 1/2 hour or so to spare, and they'd be closed.

So.... if you post your hours as open to a certain time, could you really be open that long.  :P

46140[/snapback]

I have been in the retail business for 14 years, and have learned that even though it is a slow day, I must be open for the hours posted, for customer loyaly. So you can count on it!

john

I have been in the retail business for 14 years, and have learned that even though it is a slow day, I must be open for the hours posted, for customer loyaly.  So you can count on it!

john

46177[/snapback]

So you are saying that if I show up tomorrow, any time between 10 am and 6pm, you will be really open? :D

(Just messing with you Johnny :D )

Guest mikesroth
hey I am going again this saturday. And Rebecca- I use the Hikari Mysis with my sea horses with no problems. I just had the Male yeasterday drop a batch of babies- again I was not prepared with BBS and so dropped in some freeze dried copepods and cyclopese with not luck in finding any of them when I got home from work- the babies really do need to be removed and housed/fed sepperately. One of these days I will be prepared.

46158[/snapback]

We should be there too at some point, might even drag a potential new member along. :) I even got partial approval to get some new snails for my crabs... (stupid crabs). :)

So you are saying that if I show up tomorrow, any time between 10 am and 6pm, you will be really open? :D

(Just messing with you Johnny  :D )

46181[/snapback]

Ahhh, NO...mon - fri 4-8 sat 10-7 sun 10-6

Once I get all these ponds winterized I will probably make one day during the week a full 10-8. ON another note, who would come on wed between 10 & 4, not many im sure. See you sat.