90gal Aquascaping

stevil

I just finished aquascaping my first 90 gal tank. Just looking for some feedback. There's about 130lbs of rock total and I think it's pretty much all Fiji, with maybe a piece or two of Tonga. I have three more pieces to add that have some life (mushrooms, polyps) on them, which I'm thinking about adding to the upper left or right.

I tried to leave lots of nooks and crannies (natrual to the rock) exposed instead of manufacturing closed caves. Also, I made sure to leave room around the edges. I do plan to add a 2-3 inch sand-bed.

One thing I'm a bit concerned about is the overall stability. Nothing is precariously perched, but its not something I'd want to sit on either...

Looky here.

looks pretty good to start off. Look forward to seeing it with a sand bed, BB tanks always look naked to me (and not oooooh naked, ugh naked) :)

Have you considered angling your main structure a bit and adding a short pillar in front? It'll create a channel and perhaps increase the perceived depth... Just a thought.

• 4 weeks later...

the first picture.... :o , well it needed work so I am glad you re-aquascape

now the second picture with the additional sand bed :77: :D VERY VERY NICE. Nice set up and looks natural. Good Job !