Apex programming for Avast ATO

SaltLife

I know a lot of people always ask how to program their apex and sorry to add to. I have the manual for it and when reading it i get a little lost sometimes on how to program things.

Right now I'm trying to hook up my avast ATO Deluxe. It has the pressure switch with a fail safe float valve. I got the option for the Apex version so i have the wire for it. I would like to program the apex to use all this but have the ATO on a delay of about 2 hours so that way when the sump needs water it isn't running every 5 min. Could someone lend me and example of what they are using or an example of what i need please.

Thank You.

Check the avast works vendor fourm. There is a thread there that may be able to help u. I have same setup as your but don't have time delay but Alan m has a time when it is not on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://www.neptunesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Comprehensive-Reference-Manual.pdf pg 54

Here is my program: 

Fallback OFF 
Set OFF 
If Switch1 OPEN Then OFF 
Min Time 045:00 Then OFF 
Defer 002:00 Then ON 

The Min time tells the controller that the outlet cannot come on until 45 mins has lapsed since its previous run time.  

The Defer tells the controller that the switch must be in the closed (eg - water low) position for at least 2 mins before it can turn the pump on.  That prevents small differences in height (eg, waves in the sump, etc) from flicking the switch on and off.

Alternatively, depending on how you want to do it, you can use the Oscillation commands, but I wouldn't recommend it for top up.

I'm not sure what the Apex version of the ATO Deluxe would do.  My deluxe has the low water sensor going right into the black box on the back of the peristaltic pump which also has power going to it.

Does the Apex version of the Deluxe have the sensor going to a separate small switch like the skimmate locker has and just has a power plug going to the peristaltic pump which you'd plug into the EB8?