Innovative Marine SR (Shallow Reef) Series aquariums

Orion

Looks good, but what is so cool about them? Being AIO? I think I have yet to meet a reefer who hasn't made a single change to an AOI package.

Looks good, but what is so cool about them? Being AIO? I think I have yet to meet a reefer who hasn't made a single change to an AOI package.

While I have made some changes to my Nuvo, I like the fact that I don't ever have to worry about plumbing issues.  If there is a power failure, my tank will never leak.  Period

While I have made some changes to my Nuvo, I like the fact that I don't ever have to worry about plumbing issues.  If there is a power failure, my tank will never leak.  Period

I could see how that would be nice on a 120.

I completely agree. And I feel they give you plenty of space to work or add things to your system. Some AIO's seem to be very limited in add-ons, and ease of use. Not the Nuvo's, I think theyre more of the Hobysts tank. They are also a lot more clean and sleek than most AIO's as well...  And yes I think a 120g AIO is awesome.. Definitely would consider one down the road.

Oh I want!

I have stuck to lurking since setting up saltwater again but this is enough to lure me in!

I have a newly cycled nuvo 16 (and a picotope) with a large tank being built in my head for now, but flooding terrifies me. I am constantly researching "failsafe". I would love to see more about these. I wonder what the display dimensions are.

I completely agree. And I feel they give you plenty of space to work or add things to your system. Some AIO's seem to be very limited in add-ons, and ease of use. Not the Nuvo's, I think theyre more of the Hobysts tank. They are also a lot more clean and sleek than most AIO's as well...  And yes I think a 120g AIO is awesome.. Definitely would consider one down the road.

Hobysts! Looks like this one is sticking around, huh?

I get the idea of having shallow tanks for light penetration, but they are so hard to look into.  You tend to have to crouch down and the viewing pane is so much smaller that I don't think I could do it.  With current MH or LED penetration being what it is, I'm not sold.  I do, however, really like the front to back depth on some of them.